ViveCanada Logo | 400

study work and emigrate

Our ETE (Study, Work and Emigrate) program is ideal for families seeking to immigrate to Canada and their ultimate goal is to obtain residency.

📍How does it work?

– Process as a couple: we are looking for a student profile with English B2 and high school/university transcript (Main Applicant) and a worker profile with English B2, work experience and proactive. (Applicant’s partner) The student enters a bachelor’s degree (4-year university degree), thanks to this he can process an open work permit for his partner for 40 hours a week.


– Economic dependents of the couple can study for free (if they are minors from 5 years old to 19 years old).

– Student can work part time and full time during vacation periods.

– Bachelor awards points to apply for residency.

Educational programs:

Bachelor of Business Administration
Duration: 4 years

It has 5 different specialties:

International Business Management
Human Resource Management
Marketing Management
General Business Management
Bachelor of Hospitality Management
Duration: 4 years

→ If you studied a similar career in another country, we can see the possibility of revalidating credits. Ask about this option.


– Valid passport

– English B2 (exam required)

– School payment ($15,000 CAD per year) and filling out forms.

– Demonstrate economic solvency through edos. of account (3 months)

– Payment of immigration permits (study/work)


Families or professional couples, whose ultimate goal is to apply for permanent residence in Canada.

Do you want more information? Write to whatsapp and one of our educational agents will gladly support you

Programas educativos: 

  • Bachelor of Business Administration

Duración: 4 años 

Cuenta con 5 diferentes especialidades: 

  1. International Business Management 
  2. Human Resource Management
  3. Marketing Management 
  4. Accounting 
  5. General Business Management
  • Bachelor of Hospitality Management

Duración: 4 años

→ Si estudiaste una carrera similar en otro país podemos ver la posibilidad de revalidar créditos. Pregunta por esta opción. 


– Pasaporte vigente 

– Inglés B2 (se pide examen) 

– Pago de la escuela ($15,000 CAD anuales) y llenado de formularios.

– Demostrar solvencia económica mediante edos. de cuenta (3 meses)

– Pago de permisos migratorios (estudio/trabajo)


Familias o parejas profesionistas, cuya meta final es aplicar a la residencia permanente en Canadá. 

¿Quieres más información? Escríbenos al whatsapp y uno de nuestros agentes educativos te apoyará con gusto

what you need to know

in your inbox every morning